Good Human Resources Platforms
Best Features that a Good Human Resources Platforms should have.
HR, Recruiting and Staffing Solutions for HR Departments and Staffing Agencies
To all Human Resources Experts, Recruiters and Employers, we believe the following functionalities will make easy the everyday tasks, Please we will like to know what is the best functionalities that you will like to be included to easier your jobs
– Organization Information.
– Create employer role, employer and employer access permission in accordance to the role.
– Employee job information.
– Employee qualification.
– Create project, task and assign the task to the employee.
– Personal information management (pim). Where you create employee and manage there information and access each employee profile.
leave management system:
– Each employee has there personal account where employee can manage
– Personal information, work experiance, education, skill and language.
– Get organization informtion which information include from admin panel.
– Employee can monitoring there current task, outstanding task and completed task.
– Leave Apply.
– Employer/Employee attendance records.
– Punch In/Punch Out.
– Configuration for access permission.
Employee Data Management:
– Employee general information, photo, note attachment files, medical information, tax information, monthly timesheet, payroll reports (based on the tax information and timesheet), and medical insurance and emergency contacts
– Employee benefits form helps you record all medical and detail insurance programs that your company have for your employees.
– Create HR payroll report, phone list, employee list, department list reports, and you can add your own report later based on your need.
– Employee vacation and sick leave management
– Employee job history information management
– Employee certification and awards management
– Employee performance evaluations information management
– Employee equipment tracking
– Employee resume and training records management
– You can output your employee data and payroll data to Microsoft® Excel® file and PDF file as well.
– The database records all employee information and you can review it by name list, phone list, or department lists.
– Create Employee Performance Review Forms and employee EEO Forms and keep these form records at document management system.
– Benefits information management.
Job Opening Management:
– Job opening Information, functions, requirements and skills information.
– Department job opening list management
– Printing job opening information
– Recording all applicants records and contact information
– Applicant status management
– Applicants interview setup
– Create Employee Application Form and Employee Record Audit Form for all applicants and keep those document records on document management system.
– Employee Training Data Management
– List all training program that company has.
– Training class information description and registration information
– Printing training class information sheet
– Records all the employees’s training records.
Company Information Management:
– Company business documents management
– Company legal documents management
– Company holiday schedule management
– Company wise health and dental care insurance benefits information
– Managing all employees and applicants document records
– All documents can be convert to PDF format and print out
– All documents data can be export to other applications
1950 total views, 1 today