Full-Time Animal Nutritionist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
R45000 per month neg
Minimum of a 4-year Tertiary Degree. M.Sc. would be a benefit.
B.Sc. (Agric) Animal Science (or a similar Agricultural Degree)
Minimum of 3-year Animal Feed Technical Experience.
Minimum of 3-year Marketing Experience in Animal Feed Product Marketing.
Animal Nutritionist Ek502
· Formulation of Feed Rations Specifications (Format).
· Monthly Cost Optimization and Multi-Mix Formulating.
· Development of Feed Assortments.
· Interpreting of Raw Material and Final Product Analysis.
· Maintenance of NIR Equipment Validation.
· Maintaining ISO 22 000 Quality Assurance Standard.
· Application and Renewal of Farm Feed Registrations.
· Technical Support to the Sales team.
· Regular Quality Control & Commercial Formulating Related Reporting.
· Marketing of the Animal Feeds’ Assortments to Direct Clients.
· Responsible for Key Client Accounts.
· On Farm Technical Assistance and Advise to Farmers.
· Assessment of the Performance of Feed Assortments.
· Market Analysis of all Feed Sectors in Central South Africa.
· Regular Marketing and Sales Related Reporting & Forecasting.
- Posted By: Konatk
- Locaton : Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
- Job Categories: Featured.
- Job Types: Full-Time.
- Job Tags: Animal Nutritionist.
- Salary: 40,000 - 60,000.
663 total views, 1 today
Senior Regional Officer – (9892) A permanent position exists within the Ops Head Office department for a Senior Regional Officer at the Eastern Cape Regional Office, reporting to the Regional Manager. Key Roles & Responsibilities include: • Pro-actively identify and drive any new business development within the region • Handling and processing of enquiries and […]