Full-Time Digital Content Designer (Junior)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Digital Content Designer (Junior)
Location: Bonaero Park
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Business: Aviation / Commercial Airline
Remuneration: Market Related – Negotiable based on Experience
Purpose of the role:
Our client is looking for applicants for a Digital Content Designer (Junior) position based in Bonaero Park, Johannesburg. The Digital Content Designer (Junior) will be required to conceptualize, design and implement content requirements for any digital platform.
• To deliver outputs in line with the business requirements by interpreting brief requirements and formulating content/design accordingly.
• To liaise with all relevant departments in order to improve systems, procedures, and processes in terms of service delivery and cost reduction.
Digital Content Designer (Junior)
• Grade 12 (Essential)
• At least a 2-year tertiary qualification in Multimedia design/Graphic design (Essential)
• Academic practical exposure illustrated by means of a digital portfolio (Essential)
In addition to the above, candidates should ideally have been exposed to the following:
• Digital media
• Design principals and processes
• Web principles and design
• Front-end coding such as CSS & HTML
• Design applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud
Please answer the following application questions:
Do you have a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design/Multimedia Design?
If yes, please state the qualification and year completed:
Are you able to provide a digital portfolio to illustrate your academic practical exposure?
- Posted By: Execz
- Locaton : Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Categories: Graphic & Web Designer.
- Job Types: Full-Time.
- Job Tags: Digital Content Designer.
99 total views, 1 today