Contract Practice Manager/PA ( EKE092)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Practice Manager/PA ( EKE092)
Constantia Kloof, Jhb
R18000 – R20000 per month
MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Essential minimum requirements to be considered to post:
• Preferably a tertiary education in this field
• Must have experience in working for Psychology practice
• Own Vehicle and Driver’s License
• Must be both fluent in English and Afrikaans
Key Performance Areas:
• Diary Management and making of appointments
• reminders of all clients 24 hours prior to appointments
• Client Files and informed consent
• Ethical issues and Confidentiality according to legislation and HPCSA Policies
• Ensuring that ICD10 Codes are correct according to standards
• Marketing, webpage and advertising functions like Therapist Directory etc.
• issuing invoices, daily statements, monthly statements, receiving of payments and issuing of receipts as well as follow up on all outstanding payments
• Management of the Psychometry Library in an ethical manner: including procurement of instruments
• Set up and maintain referral lists
• Keeping CPD Portfolio up to date and assistance with CPD attendance
• some desktop research
• Supporting in HPCSA work
• Management of CPD Academy: includes Marketing by email, on Social Media and liaising with potential delegates and managing the workshops on the day, ensuring Catering for events, issuing of CPD certificates, attendance registers and evaluation forms as well as serving refreshments, cleaning up and setting up of venue with necessary equipment, ensuring that equipment including flip charts are available and in working order. Also includes annual application for accreditation and annual report for HPCSA purposes
• Management of Workshops for Preparation for the Board Examination: including marketing and all other support as with CPD Academy
• Familiarising, keeping up to date with Psychometric instruments and ensuring “fit for purpose” instruments are available when needed
• Administration, scoring, and interpretation of Psychometry within Scope of Practice of Registered Psychometrists according to ethical principles and best practice
• Assisting with preparation of Professional Documents (Psycho-Legal Reports Assisting with PowerPoint
• Communicate and liaise with attorneys/stakeholders
• Communicate with clients
• Assisting with electronic and IT issues
• Offering and making of tea and coffee where necessary
- Posted By: kontak
- Locaton : Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Categories: Administrative.
- Job Types: Contract.
- Job Tags: admin, Medical, and receptionist.
- Salary: Less than 20,000.
554 total views, 2 today
About this job offer: Our Client based in Rosebank is looking for an Office Receptionist with previous working experience in a busy office environment. Will be taking all office calls, capturing messengers for the GM. Will be booking appointments, give driving directions to clients, respond to emails, faxing and filing, basic admin, will be responsible […]
Administration Assistant Location: Pretoria East Salary: R8000 p.m. and 10% Commission Our client in the Beauty industry is looking for an Administration Assistant. Key responsibilities • Typing of documents • Sending and receiving of emails • General admin duties • Deliveries from time to time Requirements • License and own transport • Matric • 5 […]
A permanent position exists within the Facilities Management Department for a Security Manager, at the Head Office in Sandton. The incumbent will report to the Head: Facilities Management. Security Manager Purpose of the job Provide a continuous, coordinated and comprehensive business integrated security service, ensuring that threats to personnel, assets, business operations and activities within […]