Full-Time Security Engineer
• Implementation of security technologies
• Technical delivery of security projects
• Technical documentation
• Technical consulting
• Escalated support to customers (remote or on-site)
• Grade 12 certificate. All subject passed on Higher Grade.
• Tertiary/industry qualifications that include IT systems and networking related courses.
• Security technology vendor certifications.
• 5 years uninterrupted employment (at least 2 years at one company).
• Must have Check Point experience
Minimum skills and other attributes
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and Internet protocols.
• Working knowledge of both Windows and Unix/Linux
• Experience with installing and supporting networking devices.
• Experience with firewalls and other security technologies.
• Good English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Systematic approach (i.e.: good problem-solving skills)
• Keen attention to detail.
• Positive and vibrant.
• Valid driver’s license and own transport.
• A valid passport and willingness to travel.
Desirable qualification/s and experience
• Tertiary/industry qualifications that include information security related courses or certifications (such as CISSP).
• Experience at an IT services company an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux an advantage.
- Posted By: admin
- Locaton : Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Categories: Information Technology.
- Job Types: Full-Time.
- Job Tags: Check Point Experience, IT Service Experience, and Security Engineer.
Job expires in 19 days.
978 total views, 3 today
The incumbent will join a central team tasked with consolidating and extracting value from diverse datasets from group business units. Your main responsibility will be building and maintaining an advanced analytics capability on 100 million transactions per month scale. You will implement and manage a platform for distributed processing on transactional data (Hadoop + Spark). […]
Senior Software Engineer – Java Developer (Information Technology)
Senior Software Engineer – Java Developer (Information Technology) Job Specification: Work: Pretoria (head office), Clients in Gauteng Start date: 1 June 2017 or soonest Permanent/Fixed term perm Key Competencies: • Well Rounded Java Developer with 8+ years’ solid development experience • Back-end and Front-end Development • Network programming / principles – advantageous • Detail knowledge […]
Senior Ab Initio Developer (IT)
Senior Ab Initio Developer Location: Johannesburg and Pretoria Salary: R 70 000 – R 85 000 p.m Job Functions • Develop presentation materials for the Tableau dashboards, documenting best practices • Assist key stakeholders achieve important risk reduction goals through meaningful metrics and dashboards. • Identify appropriate source systems and understand how data flows within […]