Full-Time Technical Support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company in the Information Technology sector, based in Nieuw Muckleneuk, Pretoria currently has a position available for a Technical Support Technician with at least 5 years\’ relevant working experience
– A+, N+, (MCSE and SQL cert recommended but not required)
· Own reliable transport
· The successful candidate needs at least 5+ years’ experience in supporting Windows Server, Exchange and Small Business Server systems
· 5 years+ IT experience
· At least 1 year experience on router and switch configuration and setup.
. WLAN installation experience
· The position will entail providing support as well as installing various kinds of IT systems but is primarily focused on Windows Server, Exchange and Small Business Server support (client and server side)
Travel to clients will be required (will be compensated for per km)
To apply for this position, please forward your application.
- Posted By: adminpost
- Locaton : Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job Categories: Information Technology.
- Job Types: Full-Time.
329 total views, 2 today
Introduction What a great role for you!!! A technically challenging environment needs business analysts with strong solution design and business analysis principles!! Minimum Requirements ESSENTIAL: Degree – computer science/information systems Minimum 2 years relevant working experience SKILLS REQUIRED: UML OO SQL Software development exposure Technical requirement specifications Business analysis Solution design Job Specification BUSINESS ANALYST […]
Specific responsibilities: • Implementation of security technologies • Technical delivery of security projects • Technical documentation • Technical consulting • Escalated support to customers (remote or on-site) Security Engineer Minimum qualification/s: • Grade 12 certificate. All subject passed on Higher Grade. • Tertiary/industry qualifications that include IT systems and networking related courses. • Security technology […]
Data Engineer – Sandton
The incumbent will join a central team tasked with consolidating and extracting value from diverse datasets from group business units. Your main responsibility will be building and maintaining an advanced analytics capability on 100 million transactions per month scale. You will implement and manage a platform for distributed processing on transactional data (Hadoop + Spark). […]